Only the United States Attorney's Office may file criminal charges in this court.

If you believe you have been the victim of a crime or if you have knowledge that a crime has been committed, you should contact your local police or the appropriate federal law enforcement agency. Examples of federal law enforcement agencies are: Federal Bureau of Investigation (bank robbery, kidnapping); Drug Enforcement Agency (drug crimes); Secret Service (credit card fraud); and Postal Inspector (postal fraud).