If you are a participant in a court proceeding and you have a communication disorder, please contact the Clerk’s Office for information on:

  • Who is eligible to receive assistance?
  • What assistance is available?
  • Interpreters/Foreign Languages
  • American Sign Language/Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
  • Assisting devices and listening (enhancing) equipment

Advance notice is greatly appreciated and will facilitate proper handling of your request.