You are here

As counsel of record, can I e-file a new case?

No. The Alabama Middle District does not allow initial pleadings to be filed electronically. All new complaints and notices of removal must be conventionally filed in our court. Please remember that all conventional filings require ink signatures, and not e-signatures.