CM/ECF Update: The ALMD will be taking down the CM/ECF system this Friday night (March 27) between 7-9PM CDT, for maintenance.
For information regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama, please review the recent orders of the Court regarding this national health emergency. Please check this page routinely for future updates that may be forthcoming from the Court. Please click on the links below:
General Order 3910-03 IN RE: Restrictions on Visitors to the Court and Temporary Suspension of Paper Filing Requirements, Civil Misc. No. 2:20-mc-00391-ECM, entered March 18, 2020.
General Order 3910-02 IN RE: Court Operations Under the Exigent Circumstances Created by COVID-19 and Related Coronavirus, Civil Misc. No 2:20-mc-00391-ECM, entered March 17, 2020.
General Order 3910-01 IN RE: Restrictions on Visitors to Courthouse, Civil Misc. No. 2:20-mc-00391-ECM, entered March 11, 2020.
Below are sample forms that can be used as waivers to conduct video teleconferencing of initial appearances, arraignments, and detention hearings.
- Consent to Conduct Arraignment By Video Teleconference
- Waiver of Personal Appearance & Request to Conduct IA by Video Teleconference
- Waiver of Personal Appearance at Detention Hearing
- Waiver of Personal Appearance at Bond Revocation Hearing
- Waiver of Personal Appearance at Arraignment & Entry of Plea of Not Guilty
- Waiver of Peronal Appearance at Preliminary Hearing